Social Media Content Creator
For Love & Lemons is seeking a Social Media Content Creator. If you are a creative, social media savvy individual with a passion for digital content, read on:
The Social Media Content Creator will conceptualize and create compelling photo, video, and social media content that tells the FL&L story. The Social Media Content Creator should be a highly motivated self-starter who jumps at the chance to grab a camera and create fresh and engaging branded content on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will be extremely savvy on all social media platforms and able to create content appropriate for each. The Social Media Content Creator will work across departments and closely with the Marketing Director and Social Media Intern to execute on brand marketing initiatives, but will also be encouraged and expected to execute original ideas.
- Conceptualize and create engaging social media content (including photos/videos, GIFs, Instagram stories) to illustrate brand messaging, marketing initiatives and product promotions.
- Adapt both new and existing content for different social media platforms.
- Collaborate with marketing/social media teams to fill out social media calendars with content.
- Proven familiarity with ALL social media platforms: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest
- Experience in operating both smartphone and DSLR cameras, creative shot composition, and photo editing required.
- Highly experienced using Adobe Creative Cloud and smartphone editing software.
- 1-2 years of social media/content creation desired
- Must possess a flexible can-do attitude and enjoy working and collaborating with a team! Passion for the fashion industry a MAJOR plus
To apply, e-mail your CV and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make the subject line of your submission “Social Media Content Creator: [YOUR NAME]”
For Love & Lemons is seeking a full-time Partnerships Manager to work in our Silver Lake, Los Angeles headquarters. The ideal candidate has a background in fashion and influencer marketing and is a passionate go-getter with a can-do attitude. He/she is flexible, capable of wearing multiple hats and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This person will serve as the gatekeeper for the company, so he/she should expect to become a brand expert who’s responsible for keeping the brand at top of mind in relevant industry conversations.
- Oversee brand’s strategic partnerships and influencer network
- Serve as point contact for editorial requests and outsourced PR agencies; facilitate requests as needed
- Manage internal reporting and updating analytical trackers
- Participate in creative brainstorms and seasonal marketing concept development
- Develop concepts for, plan and execute promotional events as needed
- Produce and edit internal and B2B materials as needed
- Must have a background in PR, Communications or Partnerships
- Must have experience in the fashion industry
- Must be an excellent communicator (both verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task and thrive on a small team
To apply, e-mail your CV and resume to email@example.com. Please make the subject line of your submission “Partnerships Manager: [YOUR NAME]”
Assistant Technical Designer
- Ensure each garment is a great fitting quality product reflective of the Design Team's intent
- Participate in live model fit sessions; assess clothes for fit, spec, and shape while recording comments and communicating them with appropriate team members and departments
- Measure samples, create specs, finalize grading
- Maintain all standards in regard to grading, construction, how-to-measure, and other procedures to ensure brand consistency
- Assist in resolving fit and construction issues and communicating the solutions to all appropriate teams
- 2+ years technical design experience
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with a can-do attitude
- Must have strong technical knowledge of garment construction and fabrication
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Must be fluent in Illustrator, Photoshop and Excel
To apply, e-mail your CV and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make the subject line of your submission “Assistant Technical Designer: [YOUR NAME]”
Don't see your position listed on this page? Apply anyway and we will hold onto your resume in case something opens up in the future.