Assistant Technical Designer
For Love & Lemons is looking for an Assistant Technical Designer to join its growing team in Silver Lake, Los Angeles. Candidates must have a background in Tech Design and excellent problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate possesses strong written and verbal communication skills and is capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure each garment is a great fitting quality product reflective of the Design Team's intent
- Participate in live model fit sessions; assess clothes for fit, spec, and shape while recording comments and communicating them with appropriate team members and departments
- Measure samples, create specs, finalize grading
- Maintain all standards in regard to grading, construction, how-to-measure, and other procedures to ensure brand consistency
- Assist in resolving fit and construction issues and communicating the solutions to all appropriate teams
- 2+ years technical design experience
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with a can-do attitude
- Must have strong technical knowledge of garment construction and fabrication
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Must be fluent in Illustrator, Photoshop and Excel
To apply, e-mail your CV and resume to email@example.com. Please make the subject line of your submission “Assistant Technical Designer: [YOUR NAME]”
Don't see your position listed on this page? Apply anyway and we will hold onto your resume in case something opens up in the future.