For Love & Lemons Cookie Notice
Updated: July 11th, 2023
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that store information on the browser of your device when you visit a website. Websites can interpret these text files and identify your computer or device when you return to a website. Similar technologies often fall under the generic term “cookies,” including tags, web beacons, pixels, browser fingerprinting technologies or any technology that stores or accesses information on your device. Cookies enable us to analyze how you use our Site and to monitor Site performance so we can create the best user experience.
- Duration: Cookies can be “persistent,” or “session” based. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device after you close your browser. Session cookies are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Our Site uses both session and persistent cookies.
- Category: First party cookies are served directly by a business to your computer or mobile device. In this case, For Love & Lemons uses first party cookies for our website on our own behalf. Third-party cookies are served by a third party on our behalf. We use both first and third-party cookies on our Site.
Specifically, we use the following types of cookies and other tracking technologies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the basic functionality of the Site and collect information to operate, secure, and monitor the site. These cookies allow you to use our site and make purchases from our Site. Strictly necessary cookies optimize and power features on the Site and help us identify irregular or fraudulent behavior. You cannot opt out of the use of strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Site. For example, performance cookies analyze visitor behavior by logging which pages a user land on, the duration of time spent on a page, and the flow of user activity across the Site. Performance cookies monitor Site usage and trends, analyze users' movements around the Site, and improve overall user experience.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies collect and remember your choices to provide a more personalized user experience. Functional cookies may help our Site remember your language choices, enable additional services to operate like accessibility functionality and chatbots, and enable effective searches on the Site.
- Marketing Cookies: Marketing cookies collect your browsing information for the purpose of targeted advertising. These cookies deliver advertisements and other marketing communications, monitor which ads have been served to your browser, determine which webpages you were viewing when such ads were delivered, provide you advertising based on your browsing activities and interests, and measure the effectiveness of marketing activities across devices. Use of these cookies to collect and disclose personal information may be considered a “sale” or “share” according to the California Consumer Privacy Act or other US state regulations.
- Web Beacons: We use web beacons (clear images) in our emails to let us know when you open or click a link in an email. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. Certain email service providers can be set to block these beacons.
For a complete list of cookies, please click here.
How Can I Change My Cookie Preferences?
You may change the cookies that are collecting information about you by clicking.
Cookies That Have Been Set in the Past
If you disable one or more categories of cookies, we will continue to use information collected from cookies before they were disabled. However, we will stop the disabled cookie from collecting any further information.
Do Not Track
At this time, we do not respond to web browser “Do-Not-Track” (DNT) signals or other global opt out mechanisms. To learn more about browser tracking signals and DNT, please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Changes to This Cookie Notice
We may update this Cookie Notice from time to time. You can see the date of the most recent update of this Cookie Notice by referring to the “Updated” date at the top of this Notice. We encourage you to review the Cookie Notice whenever you interact with us to stay informed about our privacy practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
If the changes we make to this Cookie Notice are significant, we will notify you by email and through a prominent notice on this website. If you do not agree with the privacy practices disclosed in the Cookie Notice, we recommend you stop using our Services.
To submit questions about this Notice, or to update or request changes to your personal information, please contact us at: email@example.com or write to us at:
For Love & Lemons
Attn: Privacy Lead
3117 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90057, USA